Age: 26 Height: 5'4" Marital Status:Divorced Name: RITU GUPTA
City: KATNI 483501
Last Login Date: 16/05/2008
Personal Details: Non-Vegetarian, Non-Smoker, Teetotaler
Education: MA/MSc/MBA Country of Residence: India Passport: Other
Country of Origin: North Indian Religion: Hindu
Employment: Engineering
AN ENGG. GRADUATE GOT DEVORCED DUE TO PERSONA UNCOMPABILITY WITHIN VERY SHORT TIME, BELONGS TO A WEEL EDUCATED & CULTURED FAMILY AND LOOKING FOR AN EDUCATED GROOM WHO CAN TRUST & UNDERSTAND

============================================================================
Age:
23 Height: 5'4" Marital Status:Never Married Name: nikeeta
City: mumbai 400042
Last Login Date: 08/06/2008
Personal Details: Vegetarian, Non-Smoker, Teetotaler
Education: School Country of Residence: India Passport: Unspecified
Country of Origin: Gujarati Religion: Hindu
Employment: Unspecified
I am a very down 2 earth person, extrovert, jovial, loves makin friends, sleepin!, chattin, drivin, music, readin etc. I luv my family & theres nuthin more important 2 me than my family. I enjoy workin but at present am not. I'm lookin 4 a guy who's well settled in life, got a good sense of humour... who's sensitive as well capable of takin responsible decisions in life. P.S.: No dowry seekers & smokers! Hi there! I come from a middle class family with a modern outlook towards life. I was born & brought up in mumbai & live with my family here. I also have a brother who is an engineer.

============================================================================
Age:
49 Height: 5'2" Marital Status:Divorced Name: Deepi
City: READING
Last Login Date: 14/06/2008
Personal Details: Non-Vegetarian, Non-Smoker, Teetotaler
Education: MA/MSc/MBA Country of Residence: UK Passport: UK
Country of Origin: Punjabi Religion: Sikh
Employment: Unspecified
I am a post graduate working for Local Govt for last 20 years. I am very honest, reliable and friendly person . My hobbies are cooking, swimming and general socialising. I am outgoing and can adjust myself both in Eastern and western culture. I like travelling and lisening to music.

============================================================================
Age:
41 Height: 5'5" Marital Status:Never Married Name:
City:
Last Login Date: 09/06/2008
Personal Details: Non-Vegetarian, Non-Smoker, Teetotaler
Education: BA/BSc Country of Residence: UK Passport: UK
Country of Origin: Punjabi Religion: Sikh
Employment: Unspecified
I am a postgraduate, slim, fair and considered good looking. Into a good profession, army/professional family.Delhi born but UK educated throughout Passionate about life, literature, poetry, movies, travelling and sociable and caring by nature, of a cheerful and stable disposition. Looking to meet a guy with style and substance but most of all with a caring, gentle demeanour,wisdom,secure about himself be able to provide sensitivity.Genuinely looking to settle down, he would be 38-46(issueless only ),from a cultured family. Someone for who big titles aren�t as important as the human qualities in his soulmate,to hold hands with forever. Had a brief issueless arranged marriage through no fault of my own. .Replies welcome from UK, US and India .


Age: 28 Height: 5'1" Marital Status:Never Married Name: Pinky Joseph
City: Tucson 85719
Last Login Date: 10/06/2008
Personal Details: Non-Vegetarian, Non-Smoker, Teetotaler
Education: BA/BSc Country of Residence: USA Passport: USA - full
Country of Origin: South Indian Religion: Unspecified
Employment: Education
Hi, I am a social butterfly who likes to make friends. I love people and I hate liars. I am honest, caring and artistic. I am looking for a match.

Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online