
Age: 34 Height: 5'3" Marital Status:Divorced Name: Jasvinder Kaur
City: Delhi 110088
Last Login Date: 22/06/2008
Personal Details: Vegetarian, Non-Smoker, Teetotaler
Education: BA/BSc Country of Residence: India Passport: India
Country of Origin: Punjabi Religion: Sikh
Employment: Education
This is jasvinder's brother "Jaspal" this side & i'm going to give u a brief description about my sister. Jasvinder is 34 years(d.o.b.- 26/may/74) divorcee & a mother of 8 years(d.o.b.- 8/feb/00) daughter. She is an average looking indian woman belongs to sikh religion but cut her hairs to medium length. She had completed her graduation in commerce stream i.e. B.Com.(correspondence) from delhi university(India). At present she is working as a computer teacher in a government school on contract basis & her monthly salary is Rs.5,000. But if her life partner don't allow her to work after marriage then she can quit her job anytime.
In my family i have my mother, 1 younger brother, jasvinder & her daughter, my father is no more. My mother is a house-wife, younger brother is a bank employee & i'm handling my business of properties & finance. Me & my brother are unmarried.
She wants a life partner from sikh or hindu punjabi religion who understands her & her feelings but most of all ready to accept her daughter because she can't live without her & inturn she'll assure that she try her level best to understand u & ur feelings & if u have any child then she accept that & she love him/her as his/her own real mother & not like a step mother.
Age: 35 Height: 5'3" Marital Status:Divorced Name: Preeti Nigam
City: New Delhi 110027
Last Login Date: 25/06/2008
Personal Details: Vegetarian, Non-Smoker, Teetotaler
Education: MA/MSc/MBA Country of Residence: India Passport: Canada
Country of Origin: North Indian Religion: Hindu
Employment: Education
I am 35 yrs old issueless divorcee, 5ft 3", black hair, brown eyes, MBA. Have dual citizenship. Hobbies are reading, trekking etc. I am looking for Simple, Honest, Sincere, Tall, educationally well qualified boy who is around my age. Muslims kindly excuse.
Age: 35 Height: 5'4" Marital Status:Never Married Name: Rhia
City: Calcutta 700019
Last Login Date: 25/06/2008
Personal Details: Non-Vegetarian, Non-Smoker
Education: MA/MSc/MBA Country of Residence: India Passport: India
Country of Origin: Bengali Religion: Hindu
Employment: Media
I am slim,fair and what I look like is for you to judge.I wouldnt know but people say I am beautiful.I have a post graduate degree in Political Science and I am in corporate communications working for a reputed firm in Calcutta.My interests are reading, writing,theatre, dancing,visiting art galleries,watching films, meeting new people and cooking exotic dishes.Some of the things which turn me on are waves lapping against the beach,sound of rain,sea foam lashing against the face when sitting on a cliffsmell of the earth after the first rain...I am not a very demanding person, not the nagging kind at all. At heart an incurable romantic, I believe I can make a man happy.I am looking for an educated, professionally qualified and well established man who is gentle, understanding with a progressive and liberal outlook who can be my friend and lover.